The Puripool Process in Orange County
Pool Water Recycling in Orange County is now proudly offering The Puripool Process which is a revolutionary service that is more convenient, less wasteful, and puts cleaner, safer recycled pool water in your pool without exposing your interior finish and potentially damaging the pool. The Puripool Process is an innovative method of recycling residential and commercial swimming pool water through RO filtration and UV filtration. The Puripool Process removes chemicals and impurities like Calcium Hardness (CH), Cyanuric Acid (CYA), phosphates, Total Dissolved Solids (TDS), viruses, bacteria, allergens, waterborne diseases, and other hardness minerals without the use of harsh chemicals that could be dangerous to bathers and hard on pool components. Our process is completely safe and you can even swim in the pool while it is being filtered!
This service was originally designed by Pure Water Industries in San Diego and we are happy to offer it to swimming pool owners in Orange County, California! The processed water that returns to your swimming pool is RO quality water which is safer, cleaner and healthier than your pool water has ever been. One of the biggest benefits of using our service is we will conserve up to 85% of the existing water in your swimming pool and the water is much better than the tap!
Benefits of the Puripool Process
- Lowers Calcium Hardness, Total Dissolved Solids, and Cyanuric Acid
- It is eco-friendly, conserving nature’s most precious resource – WATER.
- It makes your water better than tap water.
- It removes harmful contaminants and waterborne diseases.
- It keeps your pool full of water guarding it against floating our exposing plaster to air which can cause it to crack.
- It usually takes less than 24 hours and you can swim while it is cleaning.
- The water is soft when filtration is complete
- You will use fewer chemicals
- Water conservation
- Can be performed on residential and commercial swimming pools
We highly recommend using Reverse Osmosis mobile filtration the next time someone recommends draining your swimming pool. Our end product makes your water look great and feel great too! Give us a call today, we promise you will love it!
Learn more about how we can give you RO quality water in your swimming pool!
Email – email@example.com
Pool Water Recycling proudly services Santa Ana, Yorba Linda, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Dana Point, Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Balboa, Corona del Mar, Laguna Beach, Irvine, Los Angeles, Burbank, Pasadena, Glendale, Culver City, Anaheim, Calabasas, Beverly Hills, and Malibu.