Many of our customers and followers know that Pool Water Recycling offers a mobile filtration service for both residential and commercial swimming pool owners. This is a mobile service that we have been offering swimming pool owners in the Orange County California area for the past three years. Reverse Osmosis (RO) filtration is the most efficient way to lower Calcium Hardness, Total Dissolved Solids, CYA, phosphates, salts, and waterborne diseases without draining the swimming pool. Now, we are proud to offer this similar service only it’s not mobile. We are now installing inline RO filtration systems for both residential and commercial swimming pool owners. This could either be a true inline system that will keep your TDS and Calcium Hardness levels within a specific range or a fill line system that will treat the tap water coming into your swimming pool.
If you want to experience the best water quality for your bathers and keep your water chemistry in compliance, install an inline RO filtration system today!
Benefits of Inline RO Systems
- With an inline RO system plumbed directly to the swimming pool filtration system you are able to control the minimum and maximum TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) in the swimming pool. This is vital to most commercial swimming pools because they are regulated by the state.
- The ability to control water quality will prolong the life of plaster and negates the need for a drain and refill to address unsafe water quality.
- Chemical levels can be much lower and still provide a safe and sanitary pool.
- Waterborne disease and the possibility of sick swimmers are a very real concern and can (and do) provide the ability for extremely bad press, as well as consumer scare. With RO you can have excellent water quality all the time.
- Less damage to pool equipment and decreased visual impact of calcium scaling to the pool waterline tile and decking areas.
- General sanitization is greatly improved.
- No downtime because there is no need to drain and refill a swimming pool
We are able to supply any size RO system for your residential or commercial property. They are a custom build system to meet your needs. If you are curious about these systems or how they can benefit you, your residents and your guests, contact us today to learn more.